The SSI Stress& Rescue ó curso PADI Rescue is one of the most challenging, rewarding and fun dive courses you’ll ever do.
The SSI Stress& Rescue ó curso PADI Rescue is an important and crucial step in expanding a diver's knowledge and experience beyond a purely recreational level. Rescue divers learn to look beyond themselves to consider the safety and well-being of other divers. This is why the SSI Stress& Rescue ó curso PADI Rescue Diver rating is a prerequisite for all leadership de SSI ó PADI training (Divemaster, Assistant Instructor, and Open Water Scuba Instructor).
The course is designed to give you the knowledge and skills to become a diver who’s prepared to deal with diver stress management, out of air emergencies, unconscious and panicked diver rescues as well as how to use specialized first aid equipment .
You'll learn and practice a variety of rescue techniques including dealing with a panicked diver, surf rescues and procedures for coming to the aid of unconscious divers on the surface and at depth. The skills give you the ability to keep a cool head when the adrenaline spikes in the heat of the moment and you'll learn how to keep a small problem from becoming big trouble.
Emphasis is placed on prevention of diving problems and accidents, awareness, control and proper accident management, NOT physical ability, making it an incredibly valuable experience for all divers.
Curse Rescue Diver
The SSI Stress & Rescue course ó PADI Rescue course cover:
- Self-rescue and diver stress
- Emergency management and equipment considerations
- Panicked diver response
- Missing diver procedures
- Surfacing the unconscious diver
- In-water artificial respiration
- Egress (exits)
- Dive accident scenarios.
- Swimming and nonswimming assists
- Underwater problems
- First aid procedures for pressure related accidents
- Diving first aid
After successfully completing the program, you'll receive the internationally recognized SSI Stress & Rescue card or PADI Rescue Diver certification card.
- Be 12 years or older
- Certification as a SSI Open Water diver or PADI Adventure Diver (Must have also completed Underwater Navigation Adventure dive) or have a qualifying certification from another organization.
- Be trained and current for First Aid and CPR within the previous two years (Check out CPR and first aid courses).
- Knowledge Development, Confined Water and Open Water Sessions.
- SSI Stress& Rescue or PADI Rescue Diver Manual
- SSI Stress & Rescue Cetification Card or PADI Rescue Diver Certification Card
- All Scuba rentals
- The course will run over 4 days and you will do 3-4 boat dives and shore dives as required.